• It is possible to claim back the tax, but this involves something of a paperchase.
• It took a long paperchase through the archives to find the report.
* * *
The long paperchase through the statistical sources leads to two sets of conclusions.
Banks and their customers are being driven mad by the paperchase of doing business.
• After The, 1970 John Jay Osborn Jr. novel or the movie or TV series adapted from it
• Canine's favorite Timothy Bottoms film? (with The)
• Effort toward a law degree
• Financial aid forms
• Houseman TV series, with The
• With The, 1973 Houseman movie
• Would-be lawyer's effort